Tuesday, April 12, 2011

April 10, 2010. One year later

This pretty much sums up our feelings about 4/10/10.
















In summary, as you can tell, we had a wonderful trip.  It was a once-in-a-lifetime experience in fact.  We're pretty convinced that our honeymoon itinerary is probably in the top 5 list of best honeymoons of all time.  We visited places that we never want to return to.  But we visited many places that we look forward to visiting again.  I highly recommend taking a 21-day Canary Islands/Mediterranean cruise.  When we told people what we were doing on our trip, everyone's response was, "Oh my gosh.  Yall are gonna get so sick of each other."  Well, I'm here to tell you that not once in the 25 days we were out of the country did I get sick of David.  Not once did I wish our trip was over.  In fact, I wish we could have sailed for 25 more days.  And I'm pretty sure he would say the same thing.  There were only 2 times that I really contemplated pushing him overboard.  Twice in 25 days???  I'd say we had a pretty good time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment