Monday, September 13, 2010

Beginning, End and Continuation of Eras

Today, September 13, 2010:

The Beginning of an Era - David and I are starting a new Diet.  Actually, David claims it's not a "diet" but more of a "lifestyle change."  We are doing The Maker's Diet.  Going back to basics.  Fresh, organic food,  how they used to eat in biblical times.  If you know me at all, you know I will struggle more than David will with this.  We just started this today and I already wanted to jump over my desk in class and devour my classmate's Subway sandwich.  Say a prayer that my body will begin to prefer a carrot over a Muddy's cupcake.


The End of an Era - I took my FINAL final exam in graduate school.  I totally bombed the test.  Trying to care but that's a little difficult to do.  Three more Mondays and I'll probably never grace the Union University campus with my presence again.  No tears shed here.

The Continuation of an Era - Today is mine and David's 6-month anniversary.  180 days.  90 of them great.  90 of them difficult.  So we're batting a .500.  That's a pretty good statistic in baseball so I'd say all is well in the world of The Shepherds.

No comments:

Post a Comment