Tuesday, November 22, 2011

8 more weeks to go.

I am amazed at how quickly time has flown by.  However, as soon as I say that, time will slow down.  Especially now that I'm getting bigger and more uncomfortable by the minute.

But, today, Baby un-named Shepherd is 32 weeks old, is the size of a jicama, weighs about 3.75 pounds and is about 16.75 inches long.  However, I think I'm safe to say that he probably weighs more than 3.75 pounds bc he weighed 3.5 at 29 weeks :)  He, along with myself, are going to be huge :)















We've had a pretty eventful past 2 weeks.  2 weekends ago, Rebecca, Angela and Mrs. Ann threw us a GREAT baby shower!  They did SUCH a wonderful job and are so darn creative!  We had a great turnout and we are so lucky to have such wonderful people in our lives.

Here are some pictures from the cute whale-themed event:














































































































































































































































































We have 2 more showers on the schedule - one thrown by my co-workers and one thrown by the wonderful ladies in our Sunday School class.  I'd say that Baby S. will not need anything after those showers for quite a while :)

Last week, David worked in Washington, D.C.  We found out mid-week that he was going to be held over until the next week.  I immediately started to look for a flight to D.C. for a short trip to visit him.  He has only been home 6 days this entire month so I of course wanted to see him.  And no one has to pull my leg to take a vacation anywhere :)

So on Thursday, I booked a flight that left out of Nashville the very next day.  We had a nice, whirlwind of a weekend.  It gave me an opportunity to play with my new Canon Rebel camera too.  I have yet to get the pictures onto my computer but as soon as I do (and if they are post-worthy), I will put them up on the blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment